The Iowa Heart Foundation assists in providing cardiovascular education to health care providers and team members by offering an annual Cardiovascular Today Conference.
The 2023 conference was held on Saturday, February 4th
SAVE THE DATE!
2024 Cardiovascular Today Conference - February 17th!
Prairie Meadows Event Center - Altoona
- 5.00 EMS (CEH# 17-0223-016-C-5)
- Provider: Mercy College
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS) through the joint providership of Des Moines University (DMU) and the Iowa Heart Foundation. DMU is accredited by IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 5.0 AOA Category 2-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- Nurse: Des Moines University is Iowa Board of Nursing approved provider #112. This live activity has been reviewed and approved for 5.0 continuing education contact hour(s). Nurses must attend the entire session to receive credit. Partial session credit is prohibited and will be forfeited.
- Other Health Professionals: This live activity is designated for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
- Astra Zeneca
- Biosence Webster
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol Myers
- Janssen Pulmonary Hypertension
- Lantheus Medical Imaging
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Zoll Medical Itamar
- Zoll Medical Lifevest
Contact Carrie at email@example.com